Exclusive

6/recent/ticker-posts

My FIITJEE South Delhi, Experience :)



My Experience In Fiitjee South Delhi :)

(2 Years Integrated Program :)



So, basically I am studying in 11th standard for now (2021)

In Country like India the believe of society is that , only IITians are successful in life.

And from same society i belongs .

But my reason for preparing for JEE was not Parents. Because they never forced me to. But Clearing Jee is my own dream. 

Because my only dream in life is to become a successful entrepreneur.


When Did I thought of JEE


One day my brother was watching a webseries called ' Kota Factory'.
I also watched that with him 
This series is also about a boy who went to kota for Prepare For JEE .That story gave my mimd a boom. And i was so much fascinated about IITs 
So Then. I realized that In a middle class family. Becoming a IITian would be the best method to make my parents proud .


Why did I choosed FIITJEE :)


The reason was clear Fiitjee South Delhi Is the best IIT jee coaching Institute of India with best results every Year.
So I also decided to take admission in FITjee in Lockdown wave 1st
I thought that in 2021 Corona will be gone and I would Easily go in Coaching Centre for regular study.


How did I got Admission :)


So There are so many ways of taking admission in Fiitjee You can go and check that on there official website 
Offline or Online 
But i choosed online because of Corona 
I gave Big bAng Edge Test in which i got 390 out of 420 marks and scored 100% scholarship
And got admission in Fittjee within 2 months of my Motivation. Had started


Class Experience :)


Due to Lockdown I have not attend any class in the building of Fiitjee 
But our online zoom classes are going on form December 2020 till today and believe me the teachers are fabulous.guys and so much supportive.


How to get admission ??

This must be a question going in yout mind right now. Isnt it.

So guys i can not give you all the details here but you can contact me directly .
Using  (Contact us ). Section in website page
I will answer all your query personally




So thats all for today i will keep sharing my experiences and further plans with you 

Please like and comment.........
src='//suburbdiscernbreeder.com/d8/c9/d6/d8c9d6b21ee91228227e73e3d1aaca25.js'>

Post a Comment

0 Comments